CYF4®-Enveloc® FedRamp Network Security
Announcement of FedRamp cloud security for Home Offices.
CYF4®-Enveloc® has 25 years of experience in backing up and protecting computer data, and today we are bringing to bear our experience and product features into an entirely new mode: Office at Home Security with storage on the FedRamp-approved Azure Government Cloud.
For a nominal fee, you can completely protect your work product against any eventuality. Enveloc’s End-to-End AES 256-bit encryption, DiskAppear™ technology, SplitKey™ (patent pending) protection, and CYF4 Cloud Storage System gives you the best protection there is.
And with CYF4, you have a choice between the Azure Commercial Cloud and the Azure Government Cloud (FedRamp). CYF4 makes certain of end-to-end encryption and secure transmission protocol.
- Ransomware – DiskAppear keeps the local USB image totally unavailable to the system before and after backup.
- Accidental Deletion – a few mouse clicks and you’re back in business
- Disk Crash – CYF4 makes multiple local copies of your entire Disk which can be restored in the time it takes to copy back to your machine
- Total Loss – cloud copies of data are completely separate and safe
- Secure File Storage and Sharing – you can securely share files with colleagues anywhere
- Upload Disk Images – a weekly Disk Image upload combines with daily incremental backups provides cost-effective coverage
Your monthly fee includes technical support for installation and restorations, up to 1 TB storage, file, folder, disk image, archive and ad hoc file storage and sharing. Enveloc, Inc. has been audited and issued a without-exception opinion of compliance with AICPA standards for availability, security and confidentiality under the SOC2 Type II specifications.
We will also provide a 60 day trial for Cloud Storage and Sharing by phone through our tech support staff where there’s never a wait.
* Windows® Operating System, 2 USB ports (preferably Type 3), and an internet connection.
* We cannot guarantee the DiskAppear feature can be configured on every system.
* Client-supplied USB drive required. We recommend at least 3x the OS Disk size. To use the DiskAppear feature, USB should be seen as a Mass Storage Device.
* Disk Image Upload requires sufficient bandwidth for satisfactory operation
CYF4® – A Division of Blue Tech, Inc.
Blue Tech Inc. is a network system integrator specializing in sales to Federal, State and Local governments as well as systems integrators who provide support to the US Government.
Enveloc Inc. developed a remote backup system in 1996 and since then has provided organizations nationwide with a monitored, full-featured backup. Enveloc works with channel partners, licensees and directly from its principal offices in Mobile, Alabama.
The CYF4® name and logo are registered trademarks of Blue Tech Inc.
The Enveloc® name and logo are registered trademarks of Enveloc, Inc.
The CYF4® name and logo are registered trademarks of Blue Tech Inc. The Enveloc® name and logo are registered trademarks of Enveloc, Inc. [/av_textblock]