CYF4 – ENVELOC Press Release 5-11-20
May 11, 2020
CYF4®-Enveloc® FedRamp Network Security
Announcement of FedRamp cloud security for Home Offices.
CYF4®-Enveloc® has 25 years of experience in backing up and protecting computer data, and today we are bringing to bear our experience and product features into an entirely new mode: Office at Home Security with storage on the FedRamp-approved Azure Government Cloud.
For a nominal fee, you can completely protect your work product against any eventuality. Enveloc’s End-to-End AES 256-bit encryption, DiskAppearTM technology, SplitKeyTM (patent pending) protection, and CYF4 Cloud Storage System gives you the best protection there is.
And with CYF4, you have a choice between the Azure Commercial Cloud and the Azure Government Cloud (FedRamp). CYF4 makes certain of end-to-end encryption and secure transmission protocol.
- Ransomware – DiskAppear keeps the backup USB totally unavailable to the system.
- Accidental Deletion – a few mouse clicks and you’re back in business
- Disk Crash – CYF4 makes multiple local copies of your entire Disk which can be restored in the time it takes to copy back to your machine
- Total Loss – cloud copies of data are completely separate and safe
- Secure File Storage and Sharing – you can securely share files with colleagues anywhere
Your monthly fee includes technical support for installation and restorations, up to 1 TB storage, file, folder, disk image, archive and ad hoc file storage and sharing. Enveloc, Inc. has been audited and issued a without-exception opinion of compliance with AICPA standards for availability, security and confidentiality under the SOC2 Type II specifications.
We will also provide a 60 day trial for Cloud Storage and Sharing by phone through our tech support staff where there’s never a wait.
*Your laptop or PC requires a Windows® Operating System, 2 USB ports (preferably Type 3), and an internet connection.
*We cannot guarantee the DiskAppear feature can be configured on every system.
* Client-supplied USB drive required. We recommend at least 3x the OS Disk size. To use the DiskAppear feature, USB should be seen as a Mass Storage Device
CYF4 – A Division of Blue Tech, Inc.
Blue Tech Inc. is a network system integrator specializing in sales to Federal, State and Local governments as well as systems integrators who provide support to the US Government. Blue Tech Inc. is headquartered in San Diego CA.
Enveloc Inc. developed a remote backup system in 1996 and since then has provided organizations nationwide with a monitored, full-featured backup. Enveloc works with channel partners, licensees and directly from its principal offices in Mobile, Alabama.
USA Technology and Research Park
775 North University Boulevard, Suite 110
Mobile, AL 36608
The CYF4® name and logo are registered trademarks of Blue Tech Inc.
The Enveloc® name and logo are registered trademarks of Enveloc, Inc.